- Frequency dependent magnetic susceptibility analyzer
- Measurement of magnetic concentration of mixture
- Easy Operation
- Band width 50~24900Hz
- Analysis of complex magnetic susceptibility
Under an external magnetic field, the direction of magnetic dipoles of a magnetic substance tends to be along the direction of the external magnetic field. If the external magnetic field is an alternative-current (AC) magnetic field with low AC frequency (generally lower than microwave frequency), the magnetic dipole oscillates with this AC magnetic field with phase delay. The phase delay drivers the susceptibility into a complex number. XacQuan V is a good device to measure the AC susceptibility and usually is also a good device to measure the magnetic concentration of magnetic materials.
- Applications Content:Measurement of magnetic concentration of mixtures
- Applications Content:Analysis of complex magnetic susceptibility