Magnetic Immunoassay Analyzer
- Ultra sensitivity
- Low interference
- Easy to develop and use
- Used in vitro diagnostic
The magnetic immunoassay analyzer (Model: XacPro-S) launched by MagQu Co., Ltd. is used to measure the change in the ac magnetic susceptibility of a sample over time. If the sample is a mixture of a magnetic reagent and an object to be detected, it can be used to detect the concentration of bio-molecules in the object according to the change in the ac magnetic susceptibility of the mixture. XacPro-S is advantageous for bio-molecular assays in many ways, such as its operation is very simple, there is no need for users to calibrate concentration of the to-be-detected bio-molecules, it adopts CAA (Computer Automatic Analysis) with high accuracy and sensitivity and can detect low-concentration bio-molecules. XacPro-S can be applied to not only research, but also to clinical diagnosis and field trials.
To-be-detected bio-molecules mentioned above include protein, cytohormone, virus, nuclei acids , bacteria, even small molecular compounds. XacPro-S can help you to establish standard detection curves for new kinds of bio-molecules to be detected, further to measure content of the bio-molecules in the samples. It is expected that XacPro-S can be applied in the fields of in-vitro quantitative detection including agriculture, forest, fishing, stockbreeding, food and human body.
|Magnetic immunoassay analyzer
- Applications Content:Quantification of Alzheimer’s disease biomarkers in blood
- Applications Content:Quantitative detection for infectious viruses, e.g. H5N1
- Applications Content:Identification of single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) in genomic DNA
- Applications Content:Probing of protein-protein/protein-polysaccharide interaction
- Applications Content:Quantitative detection for ultra-low-concentration bio-molecules, e.g. Alzheimer’s disease biomarkers in blood