- Catalog No. MF-FRE-0060
- Magnetic bead with red fluorescent dye.
- Red fluorescent dye
- Magnetic beads
- Dextran layer
- High suspension
Red FluoroNanoQ is magnetic bead with red fluorescent dye. The magnetic bead consists of single-crystal Fe3O4 magnetic sphere core and being coated with dextran dispersed in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution.
The Red FluoroNanoQ can be introduced into cells by microinjection, it can use to microscopy, flow cytometry, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). This product is highly hydrophilic, bio-compatible, and easy to use for cellular imaging research.
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|MF-FRE-0060-1ML||50-60nm, Red Fluorescent Dye, 1 mL||1 mL x 1|
|MF-FRE-0060-2ML||50-60nm, Red Fluorescent Dye, 2 mL||1 mL x 2|
|MF-FRE-0060-5ML||50-60nm, Red Fluorescent Dye, 5 mL||1 mL x 5|
- Applications Content:Biomedical imaging
- Applications Content:Bioassay development
- Applications Content:Fluorescence research
- Applications Content:Nanoparticle research