- Temperature dependent AC susceptibility reader
- Clear phenomena of magnetic phase transition.
- Vacuum pump, liquid nitrogen experimental skills needed.
Some Magnetic moments are permanent dipole moments within the atom which originate from electrons' angular momentum and spin. Those materials have different structures of intrinsic magnetic moments that depend on temperature. At a material's Curie temperature those intrinsic magnetic moments change direction. Thus, Curie temperature is a physics property of a magnetic material. MagCryo is a educational kit to students for learning the Curie-Weiss law and the working function of RTDs.
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|MagCryo||Tc & Xac reader||53cm*35cm*24cm|
- Applications Content:Observing the phase transition from paramagnetism to ferromagnetism.
- Applications Content:Learning experimental skills with low temperature, vacuum, and AC magnetic signal detection.