- Catalog No. MF-FGR-0060
- Magnetic bead with Green fluorescent dye.
- Green fluorescent dye
- Magnetic beads
- Dextran layer
- High suspension
Green FluoroNanoQ is magnetic bead with green fluorescent dye. The magnetic bead consists of single-crystal Fe3O4 magnetic sphere core and being coated with dextran dispersed in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution.
The Green FluoroNanoQ can be introduced into cells by microinjection, it can use to microscopy, flow cytometry, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). This product is highly hydrophilic, bio-compatible, and easy to use for cellular imaging research.
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|MF-FGR-0060-1ML||50-60nm, Green Fluorescent Dye, 1 mL||1 mL x 1|
|MF-FGR-0060-2ML||50-60nm, Green Fluorescent Dye, 2 mL||1 mL x 2|
|MF-FGR-0060-5ML||50-60nm, Green Fluorescent Dye, 5 mL||1 mL x 5|
- Applications Content:Biomedical imaging
- Applications Content:Bioassay development
- Applications Content:Fluorescence research
- Applications Content:Nanoparticle research