Amyloid β 1-40 IMR Reagent
- Catalog No. MF-AB0-0060
- For rapid quantifying Amyloid β 1-40 protein by Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR).
- Quantify Amyloid β 1-40 protein in the sample easily, rapidly, and accurately
- Magnetic Nanoparticle
- Dextran layer
- For Alzheimer’s disease research and for in-vitro diagnosis use
The Amyloid β 1-40 (Aβ1-40) IMR Reagent is used to quantitatively measure Aβ1-40 protein in human fluid specimen, such as plasma. Use Aβ1-40 IMR Reagent only with the XacPro-S System (MagQu Co., Ltd.).
Amyloid β (Aβ or Abeta) denotes peptides of 36–43 amino acids that are crucially involved in Alzheimer's disease as the main component of the amyloid plaques found in the brains of Alzheimer patients. The peptides result from the amyloid precursor protein (APP), which is being cut by certain enzymes to yield Aβ. One of the most common isoforms is Aβ1-40.
The Amyloid β 1-40 IMR Reagent is designed for rapid quantifying Aβ1-40 protein by Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR). We conjugated the antibody on the surface of around 50 nm-in-diameter Fe3O4 magnetic particles. When the antibodies on the surface bind with Aβ1-40 protein, the magnetic particles form clusters. Therefore, the ac susceptibility (Xac) of magnetic particles would be reduced in the adding ac magnetic field. By measuring the reduction of Xac, we can quantify Aβ1-40 protein in the sample easily, rapidly, and accurately.
- M.J. Chiu, S.Y. Yang, T.F. Chen, J.J. Chieh, T.Z. Huang, P.K. Yip, H.C. Yang, T.W. Cheng, Y.F. Chen, M.S. Hua, and H.E. Horng, “New assay for old markers-plasma beta amyloid of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease”, Curr. Alzheimer Res. 9, 1142 (2012).
- M.J. Chiu, Y.F. Chen, T.F. Chen, S.Y. Yang, F.P. Gloria Yang, T.W. Tseng, J.J. Chieh, J.C. Rare Chen, K.Y. Tzen, M.S. Hua, and H.E. Horng, “Plasma tau as a window to the brain-negative associations with brain volume and memory function in mild cognitive impairment and early alzheimer's disease”, Human Barin Mapping, 15 Oct. (2013).
- Che-Chuan Yang, Shieh-Yueh Yang, Jen-Jie Chieh, Herng-Er Horng, Chin-Yih Hong, Hong-Chang Yang, K. H. Chen, B. Y. Shih, Ta-Fu Chen, and Ming-Jang Chiu, “Biofunctionalized magnetic nanoparticles for specifically detecting biomarkers of Alzheimer’s disease in vitro”, ACS Chem. Neurosci. 2, 500 (2011).
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|MF-AB0-0060||50 tests||1 mL x 4|
- Applications Content:Quantitative detection for ultra-low-concentration bio-molecules, e.g. Alzheimer's-disease bio-markers in blood.