“MagQu” Tau Protein Control Solution-H
- Catalog No. CL-TAU-050T
- For Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR)
Tau protein is a microtubule-associated protein (MAP) and is abundant in nervous system. It can maintain the structure of neuron cells and support the transport of substance. The self-assembly tangles of Tau protein are loss-of-function and result in total Tau protein increase in many neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease (AD) 、Pick's disease、 Parkinson's disease (PD)、Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP) and Corticobasal degeneration (CBD).1, 2
Tau Protein Control Solution is used as a standard control for “MagQu” Tau protein IMR Reagent (MF-TAU-0060). The antibody conjugated on the surface of Fe3O4 magnetic particles (~ 50 nm) could bind with Tau protein and form clusters. With the increase of cluster, the signal of ac susceptibility ( χac ) will decrease in the applied ac magnetic field. That is the principle of Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR). By measuring the reduction of χac , we can quantify the Tau protein in the sample easily and accurately.3
- M.J. Chiu, S.Y. Yang, T.F. Chen, J.J. Chieh, T.Z. Huang, P.K. Yip, H.C. Yang, T.W. Cheng, Y.F. Chen, M.S. Hua, and H.E. Horng, “New assay for old markers-plasma beta amyloid of mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease”, Curr. Alzheimer Res. 9, 1142 (2012).
- M.J. Chiu, Y.F. Chen, T.F. Chen, S.Y. Yang, F.P. Gloria Yang, T.W. Tseng, J.J. Chieh, J.C. Rare Chen, K.Y. Tzen, M.S. Hua, and H.E. Horng, “Plasma tau as a window to the brain-negative associations with brain volume and memory function in mild cognitive impairment and early alzheimer's disease”, Human Barin Mapping, 15 Oct. (2013).
- Che-Chuan Yang, Shieh-Yueh Yang, Jen-Jie Chieh, Herng-Er Horng, Chin-Yih Hong, Hong-Chang Yang, K. H. Chen, B. Y. Shih, Ta-Fu Chen, and Ming-Jang Chiu, “Biofunctionalized magnetic nanoparticles for specifically detecting biomarkers of Alzheimer’s disease in vitro”, ACS Chem. Neurosci. 2, 500 (2011).
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|CL-TAU-050T||25 tests||1 mL|
- Applications Content:For Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR)