“MagQu” Neurofilament light IMR Reagent
- Catalog No. MF-NFL-0060
- For rapid quantifying NfL by Immuno Magnetic Reduction (IMR).
- Quantify NfL in the sample easily, rapidly, and accurately
- Magnetic Nanoparticle
- Dextran layer
- For Alzheimer’s disease (AD), Parkinson’s disease (PD), Huntington disease (HD) and for in-vitro diagnosis use
NfL is a specific cytoskeletal protein highly expressed in largely myelinated axons. Increased levels of NfL in CSF and blood are clinically useful biomarkers in many neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease (AD), Parkinson’s disease (PD), Huntington disease (HD). 1,2
The “MagQu” Neurofilament light IMR Reagent is designed for rapid quantifying NfL by ImmunoMagnetic Reduction (IMR). We conjugate antibody on the surface of around 50 nm-in-diameter Fe3O4 magnetic particles. When the antibodies on the surface bind with NfL, the magnetic particles form clusters. Therefore, the ac susceptibility (Xac) of magnetic particles would be reduced in the adding ac magnetic field. By measuring the reduction of Xac, NfL can be easily, rapidly and accurately quantified.
- Lewczuk, P., Ermann, N., Andreasson, U., Schultheis, C., Podhorna, J., Spitzer, P., Maler, J. M., Kornhuber, J., Blennow, K., Zetterberg, H. (2018). Plasma neurofilament light as a potential biomarker of neurodegeneration in Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's research & therapy, 10(1), 71. doi:10.1186/s13195-018-0404-9
- Hansson, O., Janelidze, S., Hall, S., Magdalinou, N., Lees, A. J., Andreasson, U., Norgren, N., Linder, J., Forsgren, L., Constantinescu, R., Zetterberg, H., Blennow, K., Swedish BioFINDER study (2017). Blood-based NfL: A biomarker for differential diagnosis of parkinsonian disorder. Neurology, 88(10), 930-937.
|Catalog Number||Description||Package Size|
|MF-NFL-0060||65 tests||1 mL x 4|
- Applications Content:Quantitative detection for ultra-low-concentration bio-molecules, e.g. Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington disease bio-markers in blood.